Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl
This a very short list of some of the releases I’m excited for in the second half of 2020! This post is coming a little early, but here it is, nonetheless! These are in the order of release!
How is everyone doing? I’m doing pretty okay! I’ve been in a bit of a reading slump, but hopefully these new releases will really get me hyped up for reading more in the second half of 2020!
What are you excited for that is releasing in the next six months?
1. Cinderella is dead- Kalynn Bayron
2. Girl, Serpent, Thorn- Melissa Bashardoust
3. the Dark Tide- Alicia Jasinska
4. Star Daugther- Shveta Thakrar
5. Blood and honey- Shelby Mahurin
6. To sleep in a sea of stars- Christopher Paolini
7. A Deadly Education- Naomi Novik
8. The Invisible Life of Addie Larue- V.E. Schwab
9. Black Sun- Rebecca Roanhorse
10. rhythm of war- Brandon Sanderson
What are you excited for that is being released in 2020?
Have a wonderful day, and as always keep reading!
One thought on “Top Ten Tuesday: Anticipated Releases for the Second Half of 2020”